Highway 431 Blog

Friday, December 21, 2007

Cinram

This story has lasted about as long as I thought it would before the powers that be who benefit from cheap labor in Huntsville succeeded in killing it. I had some responses from current and former employees of Cinram testifying to the terrible working conditions, but our local political and business leaders continue to support the exploitation of the north Alabama work force, not to mention the terrible treatment of the foreign workers they coerced into coming here for what should have been a positive economic experience for them rather than for the recruiting firm!

Why can't we keep Cinram's feet to the fire on this! Not to mention our elected politicians--they should be held accountable for this human resource debacle also!

1 comment:

Dagpotter said...

I have been blogging about this since the start. Based on what I have seen this is not going to go away. I don't know why the HSV Times hasn't dug more.

Cheers.

Dag.