Highway 431 Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rep. Joe Wilson (Idiot-SC)

Although I am a resident of Alabama and I have not lived in South Carolina for many years I still own a bit of property there and I have no compunction about expressing my feelings to those who purport to represent the interests of S.C. in Congress. I have e-mailed Wilson in the past with concerns and, to his credit, he responded to my concerns however unsatisfactorily, but his actions last evening were beyond the pale and I immediately sent an e-mail to my representative, Parker Griffith, urging him to both sponsor and support a motion of censure for Joe Wilson's blatant disrespect for the office of the presidency. I don't expect much from the DINO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is not a surprise the idiot representing SC, the state full of morons and racists including the governor.