Highway 431 Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday Stuff! ::

Ron Sparks today did exactly what I expected him to do and announced that he will remain in the Alabama governor's race. I thought before his announcement that this would be the correct move for him especially since he doesn't live in the 5th district. The republicans in the race would have pounded him on this alone and Sparks would have started out in a hole. Sparks has statewide name recognition and that will only improve with his campaign for governor.

That being said, I am still on the fence with who I plan to support in the governor's race.

I had a bite to eat this evening at the Bandito Burrito on South Parkway and listened to Marge Loveday play and sing for a while. If you get a chance to see her at any of the local music venues, I highly recommend that you do.

No comments: