Highway 431 Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Governer's Race Debate ::

I forgot about this debate and came into it about halfway through. From what I can see so far Sparks is winning and is highlighting more positive programs than Bentley.

[update] Unfortunately Sparks seems to have bypassed the grammer classes in school, or at least he didn't learn anything. One thing that really turns me off is bad grammer!

[update] Bentley doesn't believe that the tax code in Alabama is unfair to lower income Alabama residents? WTF!

[update] Yep, Sparks is kicking Bentley's butt on health care.

[update] Closing statements and Sparks was very forceful, but I wonder just how the few who watched this feel about the outcome of the debate. I'll also be interested in seeing how the newspapers write this up tomorrow.

I will head over to the local Democratic Headquarters this weekend and pick up a Sparks for Governor sign!

No comments: