Highway 431 Blog

Friday, October 16, 2009

Beau Sessions Believes In Rape! ::

I just saw the Daily Show bit about the republicans voting against the Al Franken bill designed to protect employees of government contractors who are victims of heinous crimes. Here's the clip:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Rape-Nuts
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorRon Paul Interview


Our own Jeff Sessions comes out forcefully for rapists and, once again, embarrasses humanity and the state of Alabama! I have long been under the impression that "officers of the court" are supposed to seek truth and justice. Hypocrisy, thy name is Jeff Sessions!

[This video was a pain to post--I snagged it from Crooks & Liars and it had several html errors in it which I had to fix--my brain is too tired after this workweek to be trouble shooting html!]

No comments: