Highway 431 Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

A Greek Restaurant In Huntsville ::

I had to pick up a prescription this morning at the Rite-Aid on the corner of Whitesburg and Airport and noticed a Greek restaurant across the road named Taziki's. I did a quick Google on the restaurant and see that it is classified as quick ethnic food which basically means that you order in a line and the food is delivered to your table. Unfortunately I don't think it offers my favorite Greek dish of fried baby squid, but I guess I'll have to try it out shortly and see how they do with lamb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tazkikis is pretty bad. So is the supposed Greek place on University. I didn't like Jamo's that much either. I haven't been to the Greek Papou's in downtown yet. We discuss Huntsville restaurants and many other topics on the Huntsville City-Data forum.

Fred said...

I was afraid that the reviews would not be good. I really wish that Huntsville had a better selection of restaurants. Everyone seems to favor the big chains over the small family owned restaurants. At least we can get good Mexican and Chinese!