Highway 431 Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

A Huntsville Concert For Haiti Relief ::

Looks like plans have been finalized for a show this coming Sunday, January 24, at Lowe Mill with music by Microwave Dave (not sure if the nukes will be there), Kush, and Ken Watters. There will also be a silent auction of donated art works. The event begins at 4pm and will run as long as the enthusiasm holds out!

If any of the details change, I'll pass them on, but I plan to be there and hope that there is a large turnout for this. Proceeds will go to Wyclef Jean's foundation for Haiti relief, YĆ©le Haiti. I'll try to get some photographs posted after the event.

1 comment:

Tiffani Hill-Patterson said...

Thanks for the heads-up on this! I'm going to do a blog post on my Huntsville.VisitSouth.com blog and I'd like to link back to your blog if that's OK.

Let me know!

Thanks,
Tiffani