Highway 431 Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Madison County Commission District 3 ::

I was sad to hear the news that Jerry Craig, our current commissioner, will be retiring at the end of this term. Jerry has never failed to be of help with me when I've called his office with a concern or a problem and I have always had the utmost in respect for him and his office and I've been concerned about his replacement, but lately I've been seeing signs such as this and as well as yard signs:



For those who may not know, Jeff Cooper owns Cooper Small Engine Repair in downtown New Hope, Alabama. For the past several years he has done most of my lawn mower repairs and has always been fair, open and honest with me in our dealings and he will have my support in the upcoming election!

Oh yeah, I won't hold it against him, but Jamie Cooper is his brother!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please be warned that Jeff Cooper is a democrat, not a republican.

Fred said...

So, I see that as a plus for Jeff!