Highway 431 Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Just Finished Voting ::

I just voted at the New Hope City Hall and I was surprised that there was no line, so the process was very simple and easy. When I voted there were right around 700 people who had come to the polls and this was just after 6 pm. I'm going to have to see what sort of percentage this is since I don't know how many are registered in my precinct.

I had sworn to the Davis campaign that because of his vote on the health care reform bill I would not vote for him, but I backed off that pledge, held my nose, and voted for Artur Davis for governor. If he wins the Democratic nomination, and I think he will, he will surely face an uphill battle against his republican opponent.

The only real agony I felt in the slate was the 5th congressional district race, but I ended up casting my vote for Shepard along with Jeremy Sherer for state treasurer.

I guess we'll see what the outcome is later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

No comments: