Highway 431 Blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

The Friday Afternoon Redneck Survey ::

Once more I drove through the lanes of the Sutton Rd. Wal-Mart (Hampton Cove area) and I saw no McCain bumper stickers. I also saw no Obama bumper stickers, but I have been trying to watch the traffic in the past few days and I only remember seeing 1 McCain sticker.

Is it just too early or is there just so little enthusiasm here in north Alabama?

I plan to be out of town for a few days, but I'll try to do the redneck survey in Camden and Columbia, South Carolina when I'm up there. Given the time I'll make a day trip to Gastonia, North Carolina to see the middle daughter, but I'm going to keep my eyes open for bumper stickers for either candidate and keep some sort of running count. Stay tuned for the rest of the story!

No comments: