Highway 431 Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Parker Griffith Event Reminder

[update from Jason]

We have canceled the yard sign distribution as a courtesy to our municipal candidates. We will reschedule for later in the month, following the municipal elections. Thanks for your support.




Hi to everyone. We are organizing a district wide yard sign distribution for next Saturday the 9th and Sunday the 10th. I am still working out all of the details, but I wanted to get the word out quickly to all. We will need an immense volunteer effort to really make this a reality. We would like to paint the district red with Parker Griffith signs in one weekend. Please call me or email me and let me know your availability for next weekend. We appreciate any amount of time you can give us. Also, please help us spread the word to others who wouldn't mind putting a few yard signs up in their neighborhoods or communities. Thanks again for your help and your support. I look forward to seeing you all.


Contact information:

justin@griffithforcongress.com
www.griffithforcongress.com

No comments: