Highway 431 Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions ::

Still an embarrassment to the state of Alabama as well as to humanity!

I was flipping through the channels this afternoon and stopped at C-Span with Kit Bond (Rethug-Missouri) speaking for a FISA bill with immunity for the telecoms which would also presumably give the Bush crime regime immunity. After spouting his drivel for a couple of minutes the camera panned over to "Beau" Sessions who was, as I near as I could tell, playing the straight man to Bonds comedic character and was feeding him talking points. A couple of my co-workers started watching with me with the resulting laughter at Sessions' inanity causing us to double-up.

I got the impression that there were few, if any, senators in the chamber and their performance was primarily for the C-Span cameras, but I wish that all of the citizens of Alabama could see "Beau" Sessions for the buffoon that he is!

Please, someone kick some life into Vivian Davis' campaign!

No comments: