Highway 431 Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday Night On The WWW ::

It's been cold here in north Alabama today and I don't believe that the temps made it above freezing, at least at my house. The wind died down later in the day which was a relief because the wind chill was pretty brutal this morning. My car needed washing, but that task will have to wait for a warmer day.

I also want to note that Glynn Wilson has a re-design of The Locust Fork Journal up and I have updated my link over on the sidebar. This link is to his frontpage, but his blog is here. Be sure and make The Locust Fork Journal a regular stop on your journeys around the web!

I have been keeping most of my plants in the garage during the winter, but I surveyed the rooms today and I'm going to be bringing most inside. I don't think that the cold will really bother them, but I'm sure they'll be much more comfortable inside.

No comments: