Highway 431 Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Donating To Obama! ::

I just tossed a few bucks to Obama in light of his performance in last nights debate, but I got a little carried away. No, not with money-I couldn't afford that much, but, after donating, I was led to a page where I could forward my support of Obama to 10 people from my address book and ask them to support the Obama campaign with a donation also. Some of these addressees are true-blue Dems who may need a nudge, but I have to admit to some push-back to old high school classmates who have been inundating me with anti-Obama e-mails for the past few months.

I have bitten my tongue and generally just deleted these Obama attacks with a shake of my head, but I think it's now time to let some of these people know just how I feel. I have no false hopes of converting any of these people to Obama supporters, but I feel better just letting them know that I support change!

No comments: