Highway 431 Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Parker Griffith Tent At New Hope's Founders Day Celebration ::

I spent the morning and late afternoon/early evening in, or near, the Griffith tent and we had a pretty good turnout although the location was not the best. I had to leave before the parade started and that was supposed to be when the most traffic occurred. Even at that we had a lot of people getting brochures and stickers. Parker was there for the parade and then a later stump speech and we found a lot of support for his candidacy!



The republicans had a booth set up, but I didn't see a whole lot of traffic through there although I did see a few people pick up McCain/Palin yard signs.

I had to leave a couple of times to run to the house and I did see several Obama/Biden signs on the back road to 431. That was heartening!

2 comments:

Tim Spires said...

Love the banner Fred.

Fred said...

Thanks Tim,

I've only been planning on doing this for the past year or so!