Highway 431 Blog

Monday, February 18, 2008

Huntsville Art Blog ::

I have planned to add The Huntsville Art Blog to the links for some time but my mind kept wandering. If you wish to find out what is happening in the arts community around Huntsville and North Alabama be sure and book mark it.

When I lived in Atlanta I became one of the first members of The Atlanta Photography Group which is a non-profit co-operative effort. We had a modest gallery space in midtown Atlanta and offered members a venue for displaying their work. I was hoping that something such as this would develop in Huntsville, but so far I have been disappointed.

The APG is now located in the Tula Arts Center on Bennett Street in Atlanta. Visit it if you're going to be in Atlanta and see what the developing young photographers are producing.

1 comment:

Gina Hurst, Art Consultant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.