Highway 431 Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Breaking For Obama ::

Or at least that will be my vote, as well as J's, in the Tuesday primary. Since Edwards pulled out I have been severely conflicted about which candidate to support in the primary although J has been unwavering in her support for Obama. I still have my concerns, but I would really like to ride the wave of change both in Alabama and in America. Neither Obama nor Clinton convince me on their plan for what is my major concern which is universal health care, but I can see the kernel which could grow into a true universal health care package. I am just not convinced that either of these candidates truly care enough to make it happen, but we'll see.

So it's Barack Obama for me and J. Whatever your political persuasion I urge every reader to get out and vote on Tuesday, February 5, 2008. Let's make our voice heard!

No comments: