Highway 431 Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Representative Sue Schmitz Indicted And Arrested ::

I have been kinda following this 2 year college probe for the past couple of years, but I am clueless about what this is actually about, but I'm beginning to wonder if it is nothing more or less than a witch hunt started at the behest of the U.S. Attorney, Alice Martin since only Democrats seem to be targeted.

The Legal Schnauzer has a bit more. I'm going to excerpt some of his comments, but I urge you to go to his blog and savor his take on this:

I haven't seen the full indictment, and I look forward to checking it out so I can better understand what could make a 63-year-old retired social-studies teacher a federal criminal. But according to a quote from Martin in one news report, the indictment is based partly on the fact that Schmitz allegedly "generated virtually no work product."

Don't know about you, but I know all kinds of people who generate virtually no work product. They are called managers. If we are going to indict all of them, we'd better start a serious program to build more courthouses and prisons.


My tongue is bleeding after reading The Legal Schnauzer's take on the work output of managers!

No comments: