Highway 431 Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nasty Wreck ::

Usually I go to and from work on Hobbs Island Road and there was an especially nasty wreck there at about 4:30pm today. It was at the only spot on the entire road where traffic could be routed around the accident, but as I approached the scene one LifeFlight helicopter was lifting off and there was another taking on accident victims. I am not one to gawk at accident scenes, although I will chase a firetruck, so I don't know what happened. I have driven Hobbs Island Road for years and I have always considered it to be one of the most dangerous roads I have been on but this accident happened on what should have been the safest stretch of the entire road.

I continue to be amazed at the impatience of drivers wherever they are on the road.

No comments: